Monday, November 19, 2007

Back to it

It's been a while since I've put anything up here, but honestly it seems like only yesterday my season just ended. I guess that means it's been a pretty good time since. I started riding again with a huge wake up call doing the "Fall Tour". This is a 4 day mountain biking event that's only for the lovers of pain. 4 days of 5+ hrs of riding in the north ga mountains was amazing. But now I'm back on the road bike for a while and even incorporating a bit of gym work this year. I've never been a fan of the gym but I figured I could probably use the strength to try and prevent injury or something. Anyhow, it's been good getting in there and finding out how weak I actually am. Oh yeah I'm talking about the gym...This is the second highest point in Ga, we raced to the top...

Oh yeah and I also spent a week in Bermuda with a bit of "offseason racing." Russell Downing won the final stage and the overall with Menzies winning all the other stages.

1 comment:

k2 said...

wow. getting all creative on the new blog murphkid... or you just have too much time on your hands ;-p

looking forward to reading about your training adventure since i won't be there to see them live anymore. tear