Thursday, December 13, 2007

Brasstown Bald...

I went up and did 6 gap in dahlonega GA on Monday and decided to take some photos of the mountains. These are pics from the top of Brasstown. Yeah, I did brasstown in the midst of a 6hr ride. I figured it would be a good way to break my legs in for the year. Great views though

Oh and by the way my "choice" to live in GA is paying off a bit right now. It was 75 degrees and sunny all day in the mountains. Riding in just shorts and jersey in December...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i have to do brasstown in the 57x11 so i dont spin out

Anonymous said...

I know what you mean about the weather, upstate winter bike league, no arm warmers or anything, weird, but very nice.

Bruce in Gaffney

geri said...

Hey man good to see that you put up a post about Bermuda. Don't reckon the boulder boys are havin too much fun now that they are having to train in snow shoes.
Laters
Geri

Todd Henriksen said...

Word on the photos! Too bad I had finals, would have tried to suffer through the ride with ya'! Oh yeah you weren't suffering, maybe that was a good thing I didn't go...